6 marzo 2014

g a l a x y

hi little space invaders! some times ago a girl asked me how to draw a galaxy...
so here is my ✧ ・゚:* "galaxy tutorial"*:・゚✧  ! yay!




so let's start the tutorial!!
1. what I need?


 a leaf of watercolour cotton paper
blue and purple watercolours (I've decided to blend only two colors, but the galaxy has a myriad of shades)
white acrylic paint, withe uni-posca and white fine pen.
brushes of different sizes

2. lets draw the base:

initially, I've diluted the two watercolours with a bit of water, so that the color appears darker and full... I've painted the paper with a large brush, alternating blue and purple blots...
when I've painted a first wipe, I've diluted the colors with more water and I've painted a second wipe on the paper creating some "water blot"... in this way I've reached the blend effect...

3. when the base is finally dry...


 It's time for drawing stars... if you are able and accurate you can use a super fine brush and the acrylic paint... or you can use a white unipisca (that is an acrylic paint marker) and a white fine pen...

4. first the bigger stars...

first I've drawn some "big" spots with the uniposca, almost distant one from the others...

5. little stars...
 after the big stars, it's time for the smaller ones... with the white fine pen I've drawn a lot of little points around the bigger ones...

6. some shining stars...

if you want you can add some shining stars to confer more sparkle at your galaxy...

✧ ・゚:* now your galaxy is finally done! ready for every kind of space adventures!! *:・゚✧ 

if you've liked this tutorial you can also check this one: how to make a galaxy badge(it's in italian, sorry... T_T'')

xoxo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento